PLEASE NOTE: These audios are not intended to take the place of professional counseling or medical or psychological care and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment. Please consult your health care provider before making any health care decisions or for guidance about a specific medical condition. Individual results may vary. Do not listen to these audios while driving or operating machinery.
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions:
• Will the self-hypnosis audios, or the videos, change me automatically? Almost like mind control? – You can’t be made to do something, quit something, stop doing something, forget something. These videos and audios will help you take back control in the areas of your life where you have felt out of control. They will help you learn or remember how to: do something, quit something, stop doing something, and change how you view past events. Your active involvement and practice of these training videos and audios will help you do those things, or stop doing those things, that you choose. They will empower you to do what comes natural to you, on your terms. They will do all of this by, perhaps for the first time in your life, teaching you how to feel in the way that you desire, instead of the way you’ve been programmed.
• Is Hypnosis Real? – Hypnosis is a scientifically measured state of mind. Hypnosis is not sleep, but rather a focused, relaxed state of mind. There are four measurable states of mind. Our minds are most highly suggestible in the alpha and theta level brain wave states.
• These videos and audios might not make you better at something instantly. They will help you improve nearly any learned skill. For instance, some people have a natural talent for music or athletic activities. This training can help them, as well as those not as naturally talented but just as motivated, to enjoy & improve their practice time, their time performing, their focus, especially during “crunch time.”
• These are skills that anyone can learn and improve. These training modules are skills anyone can learn. These all involve what can be described as a focused state of mind characterized by automatic behaviors despite conscious thinking. Anyone can learn to improve their natural ability to access their creative and imaginative subconscious mind. It is there that anyone can then reprogram their mind to beliefs, habits and feelings that are aligned with their current life goals, rather than unwanted, unproductive past programming. As when learning any new skill, it’s beneficial to ask yourself “What am I willing to give up to make this happen?”
• This training is not a passive process. It’s an active process neurologically. For as you actively make your desired change a priority in your life, you easily learn new perspectives and automatic behaviors, actions, reactions and feelings.
• Are these guaranteed to work? The 100% Guarantee is within you. Your desire to change is the most critical element. You must have a willingness to focus and the courage to take action. You have to want and you have to be willing. From there, change within you is inevitable. Congratulations - you are already well on your way!
• These trainings "remind" your subconscious of your greatest asset. Your ability to choose! The power to choose is everyone’s gift. This power to choose is mostly a neglected, forgotten and unused talent. These videos and audios remind your conscious and subconscious mind of this natural ability, thus freeing yourself to live the life you desire. You’ve been taught knowledge – how to think – your whole life. Now you’ll be taught how to reprogram the feeling part of your mind. You have a problem because what you think (desire) is not what you feel. And what you feel is running your life. With these trainings you learn to feel what you desire!
• These training modules are a process of teaching, coaching, and training your mind new ways to “talk” to yourself and to then make better choices. You learn how to optimize the change you desire. You practice that change. It is then that you change how you feel in addition to how you talk about “your past problem”. When you “talk” different, you feel different. Talk better, feel better.